- Made up of polyurethane resin in some organic solvents
- Resistant to hitting and shear and tensile stresses
- High adhesion strength
- Drying fast
- High temperature resistant and adhesion in different temperatures
Without pungent smell Use: for gluing and affixing soft PVC pipes, water and wastewater pipes, PVC cabinets, sticking different types of profile, porcelain, leather, cloth, cardboard, etc.
- 50cc tube 72 in one box
- 100cc tube 36 in one box
- 13-kg rectangular tin can 1
First of all, clean the surface and then spread a thin layer of the glue on it, and stick steadily both parts for some seconds so that the primary adhesion is achieved. Gluing is completely done after 5 minutes.
- Keep it away from direct light and heat.
- Keep it in a temperature between 5°C to 35°C, and a cool and dry place.
- This glue is so flammable and the workplace has to be ventilated and far from heat and spark.
- Best before 12 months from manufacturing.