Iron Glue (Instant)
- Made up of styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) resin in organic solvents
- Resistant to oil, water, alkaline, and acidic materials
- Without pungent smell
- High adhesion strength
- Contains antioxidant to prevent from decay
- Resistant to friction
- Drying fast
- Perfect adhesion for the uses which do not need pulling and the temperature higher than 70°C
Use: for gluing different types of metals, moquette, rubber, artificial grass, plastic coatings, cork, pottery, leather, floorings, cloth, felt, etc.
- 50cc tube 72 in one box
- Can 36 in one box
- 750 gr 12 in one box
- Bookish gallon 6
- 12 kg rectangular tin can 1
The intended surface has to be completely dry and clear and not greasy and dusty. Then evenly apply the adhesive on both parts and after about 10 to 20 minutes put the dried parts on each other under pressure for 10 minutes.
- Keep it in the temperature between 5°C to 35°C.
- This glue is so flammable and the workplace has to be ventilated properly and far from heat and spark.
- Best before 12 months from manufacturing.
|Buy Rabi instant glue from Digikala|
|Buy instant glue 1 liter from Digikala|
|Buy gallon instant glue from Digikala|